Hi,

I am writing an application to capture H.264 video stream from my Logitech
USB camera. My camera is h.264 capable. I am using V4L2 APIs for opening the
/dev/video and capturing it as V4L2_BUF_TYPE_VIDEO_CAPTURE. I am able to
capture the raw video format. But what i am not able to find is to capture
the video stream on in specific format(i.e H.264), specific resolution and
specific framerate. Please guide on what API's to be used for this purpose
and how.  I am not interested in any Dynamic format change support. Just
that before capturing i want to capture in H.264 through  my app.

I am writing an app on fedora 14. My kernal version is 2.6.35

Please guide on how to proceed?

-Harshitha