On Fri, Nov 09, 2018 at 12:33:32PM +0100, Lorenzo Bianconi wrote:
> > Disable BEACON timer during init and remove interrupt registers
> > initalization form generic conde since they are PCIe specific.
> >

> Since the timer is actually disabled (MT_INT_TIMER_EN set to 0) and
> we just set the timer timeout here, does it worth to copy/paste
> the same code?

As I pointed somwhere else I have some random, not easy to reproduce
performance drops on MT7610U sta mode, starting when AP mode support
was added. I'm can not be sure if this is by this setting this
timer, but I would rather accept slight code duplication, than
do something that (even with very low probability) can cause
troubles and for sure is not necessary.

Thanks
Stanislaw