Alexander - I've attached a copy of 6lowpan.c that includes fixes for the
fragmentation offset computation and for decompression of link-local addresses
in a fragmented datagram.  You should look at the code carefully because I'm
not absolutely sure this code is exactly what I had running at one point.

I'm sorry for the confusion; as I say, I had to put the project aside and I
haven't looked at it in several months.

Hope this is helpful, and that sending the 12KB compressed file to the list
isn't too intrusive...

- Ralph