Hello,

I came across your website linux4nano a few months ago and was interested in
what you guys were doing. Is there still ongoing work for the Linux port
onto the Nano second generation? If there is I would love to join. I have
worked on small MCUs and Assembly before and embedded linux builds and would
love to see this port succeed on this device.

Since the release of a stable and working Rockbox and bootloader for the
Nano 2G  has been done, linux for nano2g in my mind should come next, and I
would personally love to be able to be apart of such a project.

I hope that I can become a part of this project and help port this over.
Thank you for reading this.

-Dak