Hello all,

I have been looking at some Open Source Tracking software (for legal purposes
such as business land fleet management, tracking of public health
transportation vehicles, and approved research drone work). I stumbled upon an
interesting group of Canadian Veterans who are completing their advanced drone
pilot licenses for second careers - very cool from multiple perspectives. If
anyone here is a Canadian Veteran and is interested in this, please feel free
to contact me privately and I can tell you more about them.  If you already
know METAR/TAF you're really golden (for example, I have my full ground school
completed for my private pilot's license and this is apparently quite overkill).

I found a decent list of options for open source GPS-based tools
(https://www.goodfirms.co/gps-tracking-software/blog/best-free-open-source-gps-tracking-software)
 and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with these or other open source
software for GPS-based tracking?  If so, would you consider giving an OCLUG
presentation please?

Thank you,
Katie