On 2023-08-08 16:26, Katherine Mcmillan wrote:
> but I would love for AI to be able to actually write a useful SQL
> program.

Isn't that just called a higher level language?  We started with machine
code, then went to machine language, then kept going with more and more
readable languages for humans to tell machines what to do.  We've been
hovering at 4th generation languages for a while now...

> Katie

  slainte mhath, RGB
--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\             <hpv.tricolour.ca>
<www.TriColour.ca>                 --  \___   o \@      @        Ride yer bike!