We've been using mlmmj. Scott has kept it running, but I'm pretty sure he's
happy if someone would set up something better. However, we've had
people say they were going to do that, then not carry through.

Like many things, what we have more or less works, so there's not a lot of
incentive to fix the edge cases. But I agree it can be annoying.

I just downloaded mlmmj source code and docs and a text search did not
get a hit on DKIM, so probably does not support it.

JN

On 2024-01-25 13:56, Dianne Skoll wrote:
On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 13:32:23 -0500
Alan McKay <alan.mc...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here is a curious issue that I see on this list only - gmail flags my
own emails as potential spam.

This is a longstanding problem with the OCLUG list software.  If you use
DKIM, then this list breaks DKIM.  And gmail.com uses DKIM.

I've mentioned it in the past (actually nagged/complained about it) but
nothing has been done.  GNU mailman (version 2... I don't use 3) can
handle this properly, but apparently whatever software this list uses
(ezmlm maybe?) cannot. :(

It's frustrating as hell.

Regards,

Dianne.