On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 14:30:07 -0500
Nash JC - NCF <nas...@ncf.ca> wrote:

> Like many things, what we have more or less works,

I don't agree with that assessment...

> so there's not a lot of incentive to fix the edge cases.

Both of the large email providers (Google and Microsoft) are starting
to crack down and enforce SPF/DKIM/DMARC more vigorously.  I would guess
a large percentage of OCLUG subscribers are on one of those providers
and much OCLUG traffic is likely not being delivered to them reliably.

> I just downloaded mlmmj source code and docs and a text search did not
> get a hit on DKIM, so probably does not support it.

mlmmj is written in C and the last release was almost 7 years ago.
Both of those facts IMO are red flags. :)

Regards,

Dianne.

To get help send a blank message to linux+h...@linux-ottawa.org