On Thu, Jan 25, 2024 at 02:30:07PM -0500, Nash JC - NCF wrote:
> I just downloaded mlmmj source code and docs and a text search did not
> get a hit on DKIM, so probably does not support it.

DKIM is not the job of the mailing list, but of OpenDKIM via Postfix.
The outbound path should look like this:

    mlmmj -> /usr/bin/sendmail -> Postfix -> OpenDKIM -> Postfix -> Internet

I'm not sure if ARC requires direct support from mlmmj, or if OpenARC
from the same people who wrote OpenDKIM and OpenDMARC works. The last
commit was 6 years ago, and ./docs in the repo is empty. There may be
other milters out there than that one.

To get help send a blank message to linux+h...@linux-ottawa.org