On Thu, 25 Jan 2024 15:22:03 -0500
Nash JC - NCF <nas...@ncf.ca> wrote:

> Does anyone have sufficient motivation to replace the maillist s/w?

I'd be willing to have a look on the server and see how easy it would
be to change to the latest 2.x release of GNU Mailman.  If it's something
I could do in less than a day, I'd also be willing to convert the list
software to GNU Mailman.

I'd also need to hear from someone who knows if there are any special
features of mlmmj that OCLUG uses that are hard to replicate in Mailman.

Also, I'd need root access to the server, so you have to trust me. :)
I can send an SSH public key to the powers that be.

Regards,

Dianne.