Dianne Skoll wrote on 2024-01-25 12:59:

I'd be willing to have a look on the server and see how easy it would
be to change to the latest 2.x release of GNU Mailman.

Since mailman2 requires python2, which has been deprecated since 2020, might be worth going to mailman3.

I've got some mailing lists on mailman2 but the latest Ubuntu server doesn't include python2 in the default install anymore.

Migrating from mailman2 to mailman3 doesn't look terribly burdensome, but the many pieces of mailman3 makes it seem unnecessarily difficult.

I may just abandon running mailing lists altogether.

YMMV.

To get help send a blank message to linux+h...@linux-ottawa.org