> Next, create awareness of why we do not recommend the company/ product.
> Perhaps (not sure of the legal issues of this), put up a whitelist and
> blacklist of  companies and products, most important a *peer review* of
> *WHY* stated Clearly.

> People who understand and believe this could maybe "mirror" this list on
> their own sites/ portals etc. (good when considering visibility)

I will.

> Maybe this should not go directly on the LUG site to avoid any
> unnecessary complications, since there might be luggers who do not agree
> but perhaps be hosted on subsections of lug members hosting their own
> websites  and linked from ilug ? thoughts?

> I'm game.

So am I.

> Think we should adopt the motto: "If you are not part of the solution,
> you are part of the problem".

Absolutely.
--
http://mm.glug-bom.org/mailman/listinfo/linuxers

Reply via email to