macmoni a écrit :
Hi everybody,

I didn't ever expect to read such a lot of postings about PCs in the Lisa List :-0 ... nor, that I will type the word "PC" in a mail and send that to the LisaList

I always thought:
Never put a Lisa too close to a PC....
Agreed !

Never put any Apple near anything else, too. That why I have 70 apple system at home, and only 5 'PC':
- IBM AT
- Amstrad PC 1512, 164 and PPC 1640, because they are the first afordable computer
- a more 'recent' PC, Pentium III 900 Mhz

Jerome