+1

I also support extending RFC 6830bis as suggested. We have an initial implementation of LISP-GPE in OOR and we think this extension could be really useful.

Albert López

El 30/11/17 a les 07:32, Florin Coras ha escrit:
+1

The LISP implementation in FD.io <http://FD.io> VPP makes use of it to distinguish between Ethernet, IP and NSH payloads.

Florin