No, I do not think it is appropriate to put it in the list (not sure if I can).

LIG was produced as an Informational RFC by the LISP working group. it is a WG product.

RFC 8112 was NOT produced by the LISP working group. It had been on our plate, and then was taken for publication to the Independent Stream. Which is fine. (Luigi and I were asked if this was a problem.) But that means it was not a working group product, did not go through IETF last call, and was not approved by the IESG. Formally, it is a product of the listed authors.

Yours,
Joel