From: ila [mailto:ila-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Tom Herbert
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 1:50 PM
To: Uma Chunduri <uma.chund...@huawei.com>
Cc: David Meyer <d...@1-4-5.net>; i...@ietf.org; lisp@ietf.org; Dino Farinacci
<farina...@gmail.com>; Paul Vinciguerra <pvi...@vinciconsulting.com>
Subject: Re: [Ila] [lisp] LISP for ILA

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 1:36 PM, Uma Chunduri <uma.chund...@huawei.com> wrote:

> [...]
I can buy that, but then would wonder why you think Scalability is easy :-)

[Uma]: I never said it's easy. But we have references on how to do this from
long time research to deployed massively scalable systems (maturity in both
aspects).

We're anticipating systems with many billions of mappings and potentially high
rates of change. No doubt were in the realm of some seriously distributed
databases!
[Uma]: Perhaps..

Tom