Sorry about that but I did say from the Map-Resolver perspective. That is, the
node that receives Map-Requests from good acting ITRs/RTRs as well as bad
actors. “You” are the good and bad actors where we can’t tell one from the
other (other than good actors follow the spec in rate-limiting the Map-Requests
they send).

Better?

The “too …” depends on bandwidth and processing power into and in the
map-resolver.

No normative description yet. Just ideas that I have been talking to people
about. Dave Meyer has thought about this and how ML can help tell us when we
have deviated from a baseline of “normal behavior”. So we can go into
frequency-hopping mode when we deviate by %x.

Dino