Not model-related but for all you web designers out there:

Dark Blue = #00001A

Red = #AF0000

Blue = #009AC5

Goldenrod = #FF6F00

Yellow = anyone?

White = #CCCCCC

There ya go :P

<OT> Can anyone here with some JapaScript knowledge give me a hand in
creating a code? I tried making it for this project but I'm at a loss
(which is why I didn't know what to do for the yellow). What I want is
simple: a text input box where I can type a hexidecimal number, and a
button that, when pressed, turns the background whatever color I typed
in. It sounds simple but nothing ever is... </OT>

====================
Arigato Gozaimasu,
          John

My blog has been removed until further notice. I left a note; if any
of you are interested in the reason why, check it out.
http://school-is-evil.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
    Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
          the BODY: help list

Reply via email to