Boaz MyTurnASpace  wrote:
> > Either 2004 or 2005 was the worst year ever for HGUC (I can't
> It's on-par to previous 2 years ... we actually only have (referring to
> Hobbysearch listening as of today) one recoloring(Hi-Zack), and 2
...
> special edition), so 04/05 are actually better years!
>
> Don't let your mind flooded with the special edition metallic Zeta models as
> the movies came out this year.

Perhaps I am not being objective calling 04/05 the worst years.  I was
more forgiving or patient when Seed had the centre stage.  But in
04/05 the pacing didn't pick up AND poor/conservative choices AND lack
of Zeta DVD/movies tie-ins, led me to predict the imminent death of
HGUC.

By comparison, MG seems almost more dynamic and flexible with Balls,
Acguy, Perfect Zeong, Seed, Wing, ver Ka's, ver 2.0s.

> I think they'd take out the Rick-Dom parts but not the weapon. 3 Beam
> Bazooka are quite some plastic to take out from a package considering its
> weight, which may justify the discount.

Put it this way, I am willing to sacrifice Rick-Dom parts and most of
the weapons to get 3 Doms for 4000 Yens.

So you are thinking of cutting out 3 beam bazookas leaving 3 normal
bazooka. In fact I have in mind only 1 bazooka and 1 heat rod (and
nothing more) for the 3 Doms.  I.e. wysiwyg w.r.t. the HobbySearch
picture.  Ahh... look... there are special hands (at least three,
perhaps five) and even a special stand?

[Number 5 voice] Input, need more input.

--
Dr. Core
--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
    Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
          the BODY: help list

Reply via email to