Boaz wrote:
> It does sound exciting, but I want to have a Rick Dom... and it's
> hard to justify myself to build 4 copies of the same model....

I can't either, so I will have to live without a Rick Dom.  You know
for many many years, until later 90s in fact, I didn't even know Dom
and Rick Dom were two different MS.

I think there will be a lot of parts trading going on, a lot of people
who get the Triple Dom set will thrist for Rick Dom parts, and at
least a few people who get the Dom/Rick Dom kit will have Rick Dom
parts for sale.

> Looking at this and the Murasame & Gabthley descriptions, seems like
> Bandai is heavily selling their base... display bases for their
> models, that is. Must be good in profit margin!

I think every kit (HG and up) should come with a stand.  That's just a
no brainer.

--
Dr. Core
--------------------------------------------------
The Gundam Mailing List MK-II [email protected]

Archives: http://www.gundam.com/gml
    Help: Email [EMAIL PROTECTED] with this in
          the BODY: help list

Reply via email to