From: Chris Campbell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> At 11:38 PM 8/21/2007, Dr. Core wrote:
> Not really. There's a reason Bush's approval rating is so low, and
> why significant portions of his own party have broken ranks with him.
> Most of us really don't think we should be mucking about in other
> countries unless provoked (i.e., overwhelming support for war in
> Afghanistan, tepid support, and ultimately outright hostility toward,
> war in Iraq).

If approval rating actually mean anything nowadays, we would've replace almost
the whole Congress by now - they have a rating lower than Bush, I believe. If
it's just Iraq war, I would think Bush's rating would be even lower than
Congress. Yes, the war is pretty dumb, but it's even dumber for them to let the
war drag on like Vietnam - you either be someone like Ghenis Khan and kill
everyone, or just get the hell out. Don't pull half serious attempt, as it will
only get your soldiers killed. Maybe you think I am cruel, but I think method
one is better - it seems some people's mentality is in ancient times, so only
thing that will send a quick message is lots and lots of death.

> >When I first read that extended tag line I was also rolling my eyes,
> >oh great it's Gundam Wing again.  Are we getting into another "end all
> >violence with violence" vs. Relena Peacecraft gambit again?
>
> It was SEED's main gig, too, at least when it came to Kira.

Not as bad, though - Relena believe in completely no violence, while Kira
believe you need certain force to defend.

--
-Edmund Chiu
[EMAIL PROTECTED]