Grant White wrote:
> A few months back, Core pointed out that the upcoming musha Tallgeese was
> rather pricy for a single kit and it was speculated if we were getting more
> than shown. Well, this month's magazines (BomBom and Gundam Ace) confirm it.
> Tallgeese will come with a horse, who can transform into a motorbike of all
> things. I'll try and get scans ASAP.

Pretty cool, let's be precise and call him Lu Bu Tallgeese (or Ryofu
Tallgeese but not Musha Tallgeese). I think Lu Bu is better then
Ryofu, since if you wiki "Lu Bu", you'd find his reputation as a
fighter is legendary along with his steed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Hare

Lu Bu and Red hare, according to ROTK, can charge into thousands of
enemy soldiers as if there's no resistance (sounds like a game we were
talking about?) and carried Lu Bu during his legendary battle against
the Liu Bei, Guan Yu, Zhang Fei brothers (ROTK).  In SD Sangokuden, Lu
Bu's entrance was atop Red Hare steed (last page of Liu Bei Gundam's
assembly manual).  After Lu Bu died, the horse eventually ended up
with Guan Yu but he died shortly after (ROTK).

I am still contemplating collecting the whole Sangokuden line, maybe I
should finish at least 1 of the 3 brothers before ordering the next
one(s).  Revisiting the related stories in Wikipedia and Gunota, I am
surprised to find quite a few new characters, even some obscure
characters known only to historians and fans familiar with ROTK.

Also I remember an old post in April:

On 4/3/07, Grant White <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've got the SD Verde Buster on pre-order. Was hoping it'd have option parts
> to make the original Buster too but it seems no dice. What's confusing now
> is the numbering- we know of SD kits up to 295, Blu Duel. But then Bandai
> jump to 300 for the next kits in the series. What's 296-299? Anniversary
> promo kits?

Now it's clear isn't it.  They rearranged the numbering to:

May #295 Blu Duel Gundam
June #300 Liu Bei Gundam (Sangokuden 01)
    #302 Guan Yu Gundam (Sangokuden 02)
    #301 Zhang Fei Gundam (Sangokuden 03)
July #296 Blaze Zaku Worrier
Aug #297 Stargazer Gundam
    #298 Blaze Zaku Phantom Heine Use
    #303 Sima Yi Sazabi (Sangokudan 04)
Sep #299 Gundam Astray Goldframe

After 299, we are back on track... until the next time they put
numbering out of order again.  To me it's pretty mysterious to make
BB-301 = Sangokuden 02 and BB-302 = Sangokuden 03.

--
Dr. Core