On Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 12:28:36AM -0800, William X. Walsh wrote:

> >  I was not the editor of this draft, and I contributed only small
> >  parts of the text.
>
> Then please provide the names of the people who edited and contributed text to
> this draft.

David Maher, Jon Englund, and Joe Alhadeff did most of the editing.
However, there were two very large telecons with me, david, jon, joe,
theresa swinehart, michael schnieder, amadeu, fay howard, mike
heltzer, marilyn cade, sarah deutsch, ken stubbs, barb dooley, keith
gymer, roger cochetti, kilnam chon, john wood, and maybe 6 or 10 more
-- I got these names from a giant email alias I made that had a bunch
of names on it.  Not all of them were on the calls but a lot of them
were.  And most of them didn't actually contribute text -- the way
things were done was to go down the list of question-marked items on
the latest draft, and verbally discuss wording, which the editors
would go back and pick up.  I don't really know how the editors
divided up the work.  David sent me a next-to-final draft to
proofread, and I suggested a few grammar/spelling/wording changes.

If you count another impromptu meeting or two, the number of involved
people would go up slightly -- might include another name or two that
you might recognize.

Of course, lots of the language was cobbled from previous drafts and
other documents.

--
Kent Crispin, PAB Chair                         "Do good, and you'll be
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                               lonesome." -- Mark Twain