Jim Pingle wrote on 12.10.2011 23:55:
> In 2.0 each interface is renamed in a unique way so you do not need dev
> tun or any similar entries in the options.
>
> You can assign the interfaces if you want (set an IP type of 'none' on
> them) and filter individually if you want, too.
>
> I run with two of mine assigned and 3+ more unassigned and have no issues.

Hi Jim

Thank you for the info! Would the rules on the assigned tabs have
priority over the unassigned OpenVPN Tab? Or is the unassigned Tab
bypassed as long as there is a assigned one?
I noticed the unique renaming, is it also stable? E.g. ovpns1 will
always be the same server as written in () next to it?

Vassilis