Hi again,

So am I correct with this scenario :

1 - Create the 7a.m. to 6p.m. schedule

2 - Create a single limiter, say 20 Mbits/s, with no other option, to dedicate
20 Mbits/s to classrooms (so appartments will use the remaining bandwidth that
is still available when this limiter applies)

3 - When creating a rule, I add this rule only to the "classrooms" interface,
and use the single limiter's name in both the IN and OUT drop down lists in the
"Advanced features" of rule creation. Then I put this rule with "PASS" mode at
the top for it to be evaluated first (or is it important at all where I put it
wrt other rules) ?

Am I correct ?

Thanks for your feedback, I've never used limiters before and since I'll do
this on the production system I'd like to not make too much mistakes.

Thanks in advance for your help

--
Jerome Alet