Hi,

I've done some testing and it seems to work as expected.

I've created two limiters, DownloadOPT1 set to 10 Mbits/s and UploadOPT1 set to
2 Mbits/s, then I've defined a PASS firewall rule on the OPT1 interface, with a
7 a.m. to 6 p.m. from Monday to Friday schedule, and the UploadOPT1 limiter
assigned to the IN direction, and DownloadOPT1 limiter assigned to the OUT
direction (my naming is backwards I think but the OUT direction is what comes
from my WAN interface to my OPT1 interface, i.e. datas downloaded by our
students).

I've not yet modified anything for the other interface, but I don't think
anything is necessary since only OPT1 will have limiters, the other one
"should" be able to consume all the remaining bandwidth, and more if needed
(classrooms have priority... of course)

I think this will be perfect for our needs.

bye, and thanks all for your help

Jerome Alet