Good morning,

I have a question regarding the bandwidth limiter on pfsense.
Im going to describe the current situation and what I have done so far.

I want to limit every user on the network to a 20Mbit/s down/10Mbit/s upload
speed and the whole network should have a 100Mbit/s download and upload speed.

Limiter made Limit_In at 20Mbit/s and Limit_Out on 10Mbit/s.

Firewall Rule on the LAN, with  Interface LAN, Protocol TCP/UDP, Source type
LAN subnet and In/Out set to Limit_Out and Limit_In.

When I do a speedtest I get the 20/10 speed as I have configured it, but what
I'm doubting of is this speed now set per user or for the LAN subnet? What will
happen if more users connect to the LAN subnet?

And if I want to limit the Whole bandwidth speed of the pipe to 100Mbit/s, how
would I need to make a rule for that?

Uplink is 100Mbit's
Speed per user 20Mbit/s download 10Mbit's upload on LAN subnet.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Jeremy Martijn