On 2013-10-09 19:38, Jim Thompson wrote:
So asking the question is stupid

IMO, this bullshit thread only serves to assist those asking the question in stroking their own ego.

On 2013-10-12 01:40, Jim Thompson wrote:
Otherwise: get off my lawn.
I'm not willing to endure this uninformed Alex Jonesian crapfest.
Now that I'm back on US soil, I promise that if the later continues, I will
kill the thread. People who hijack threads will be dealt with.
Otherwise: STFU.
Nor will I endure the besmirching of pfSense's good name and trademark.

The only one who is besmirching pfSense here is: you - given that as a co-owner of ESF you are an official representative of pfSense - and your official communication unfortunately shows that you are a vulgarian, plebeian, obscene, scurrilous goon, who insults, threatens, bullys, censors and muzzles other community members, totally lacking control of himself and any professional business manners whatsoever, let alone any constructive discussion culture.

To me it feels highly awkward and it is unsettling me a lot, that such an ill-mannered, shady and dubious roughneck like you holds a key position in the project that creates the security product that we use for protecting our networks.

I have no idea why highly respected Chris Buechler partnered with you, but it might be good if you would learn a lesson from him concerning his professionalism, seriousness and manners in his official communication.

Bye.