You would have hated the 90s then. Though annoying at times, these displays
on mailing lists have also sparked some great technology projects too.
Those around in the early BSD days recall such episodes. Not that I am
promoting or encouraging such behavior. You will always have “that guy”, at
a bar now and then, but as long as it’s not a bar full of that personality.

Robert Skinner
P: 919-297-8649
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rskinner
<http://roberskinner.com>http://robertskinner.com