www.pfsense.org is not answering this morning. Just thought you all should know. I was about to go look for instructions.

Trying to do two things at once. Change hardware (the old one is...well...old.) How long it will continue to run is anyone's guess. It already doesn't recover from power failures gracefully. I have a very nice little supermicro box to replace it with. However, the current one has been in place for 5+ years and has been rock solid. It's on borrowed time. It's a personal PC that has just been getting it done with a pair of realtek network cards.

I'm sure there are going to be gotchas. Is there a procedure in the docs to moving a configuration to a new hardware platform? I'm assuming that I should install the current version on the new hardware, get the configuration onto it then upgrade or should I just install new and go through the configuration by hand?

Thanks,
Curtis