On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 6:02 PM, Dave Warren <da...@hireahit.com
<mailto:da...@hireahit.com> > wrote:

Anyone have experience with a Intel Pro/1000 PT Quad Port PCI-e Gigabit
Ethernet Server Adapter EXP19404PT on pfSense?

>From wandering the forums it looks like it should be supported in pfSense 2,
>but I can't find any confirmation that it actually works.

Or alternatively, can anyone else recommend a quad port that's available at a
reasonable price for a small deployment?

--
Dave Warren
http://www.hireahit.com/

I have used these (and the Dual-port Pro/1000 MT version) in pfSense with no
problems.

Moshe

--
Moshe Katz
-- mo...@ymkatz.net <mailto:mo...@ymkatz.net>

-- +1(301)867-3732

Same here…

no problems…

we use them in a clustered pfsense environment (2 servers in a cluster) and
have 2 card in each server…

runs great ;-)

regards,

martin