Hi,

I'm back with the same problem when "Help" item is stacked below
"System" option in top menu. It happens when you connect to pfsense
server from Debian GNU/Linux 8.0 (aka Jessie, testing), both in
Firefox or Opera (Chrome based) browsers.

I am sure the error lies in HTML code.

See the two screenshots in full size:

1. With an error (top, left), Opera Web Inspector shows width 750px
http://pp.blast.pl/sshots/pfsense_ssw_011.png

2. The cause (bottom-right), when #navigation is corrected in Opera Web
Inspector to the width of 850 px it "opens" System menu options
(moving "Help" option to correct position). It works with
830px, not with 820px width. I chose 850 px for my test.
http://pp.blast.pl/sshots/pfsense_ssw_012.png

But of course, you have to change position of hostname.png image too,
increasing the "left:" option (to move further to the right position of
right graphical element of top menu) and from that point a long sequence
of farce with CSS corrections just begins... I got no stamina to
forensic research.

I use CRT monitor set to 1152x864, it's maximum resolution it is working
with 75 Hz refresh.

I can't understand why someone produced such complicated CSS code for
such trifle layout. The CSS is bungled in unprecedented way. Why?!

Regards,
Przemysław Pawełczyk