On Sat, 06 Dec 2014 11:29:08 +1300
Volker Kuhlmann <list0...@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

Well, well, it helped! :)

When I did increase size of my screen.

I use mostly Ctrl +/- and Ctrl-0 to normalize than Ctrl-wheel. The
chars +/-/0 come to help from numeric part of keyboard.

Thank you. It helped only in Firefox browser not in Opera for Debian.

Thankfully the font size in Firefox is not growing in size as much as
the screen to have the "Help" jumped into its correct place.

Thank you once more.

Regards
Przemysław Pawełczyk

> On Sat 06 Dec 2014 09:17:12 NZDT +1300, Przemysław Pawełczyk wrote:
>
> > > I'm back with the same problem when "Help" item is stacked below
> > > "System" option in top menu.
>
> Yes that has been annoying me too for years, it makes the system menu
> inaccessible. It happens if the browser decides to render things
> differently than on the developers' screens. Mostly this happens if
> the browser window is too small because e.g. the screen is too small,
> but also happens when using a different font to increase legibility.
> At the same time there is a large stupid grey area on the right side
> for a complete waste of space.
>
> Try temporarily reducing the browser text size (ctrl-scrollwheeldown)
> to access the system menu.
> Or try one of the other themes (System->General) if you're lucky
> enough to get there.
>
> Volker
>
> --
> Volker Kuhlmann
> http://volker.top.geek.nz/    Please do not CC list postings to

Przemysław Pawełczyk (P2O2, Phoenix the Dreamer)
p...@blast.pl, isd.p...@o2.pl, ppthephoe...@yandex.ru
http://pp.blast.pl, http://www.isdp.fora.pl/
https://ppthephoenix.wordpress.com