On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 14:49:04 +0100
Przemysław Pawełczyk <p...@blast.pl> wrote:

I moved the search to Firefox. I found simpler way to correct the CSS.

It should be changed from padding-right:27px to 20 px in
#navigation ul li declaration in CSS.

See the screenshot:

http://pp.blast.pl/sshots/pfsense_sss_001.png

Alas, everything in WWW dir is coded in php, js and the Hell knows in
what language else. Perhaps pfsense author will be kind to correct the
error? I hope so.

Regards,
Przemysław Pawełczyk