On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:56:28 -0300
Nenhum_de_Nos <math...@eternamente.info> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Are there any known issues in this couple ?
>
> Since I updated to 2.2.x (never tried 2.2, just 2.2.1 and 2.2.2) I get a
> freeze when I access WebUI when uptime is past a little minutes. I was logged
> in via ssh, and the console got until this:
>

> Message from syslogd@cygnus at Apr 28 09:46:53 ...
> cygnus php-fpm[287]: /index.php: Successful login for user 'admin' from:
> 127.0.0.1
>
> and after that it is dead. Seen it when at home some times, and now got it
> remote (need to arrive back home to power cycle it).
>
> I will try to downgrade to 2.1.5 and see if it is the same behaviour.
>
> Has anyone seen something alike ?
>
> thanks,
>
> matheus

Hi again,

I have been trying all kinds of stuff on this, no good news though.

I changed PSU, changed harddisk (was CF card, changed CF card, changed to
harddisk), turned off an atheros pci AP, nothings seems to solve this. Today,
after some hours up, I tried to access the webui and it god locked again.

I will try the 2.1.5 version and then move back to vanila FreeBSD.

If anyone have any hints, saw this elsewhere, please share :)

this was a rock solid box, used to have 200+ days uptime. Now can't see the sun
rise twice :(

thanks,

matheus

--