On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 08:30:24 -0300
Nenhum_de_Nos <math...@eternamente.info> wrote:

> On Tue, 28 Apr 2015 09:56:28 -0300
> Nenhum_de_Nos <math...@eternamente.info> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > Are there any known issues in this couple ?
> >
> > Since I updated to 2.2.x (never tried 2.2, just 2.2.1 and 2.2.2) I get a
> > freeze when I access WebUI when uptime is past a little minutes. I was
> > logged in via ssh, and the console got until this:
> >

> > Message from syslogd@cygnus at Apr 28 09:46:53 ...
> > cygnus php-fpm[287]: /index.php: Successful login for user 'admin' from:
> > 127.0.0.1
> >
> > and after that it is dead. Seen it when at home some times, and now got it
> > remote (need to arrive back home to power cycle it).
> >
> > I will try to downgrade to 2.1.5 and see if it is the same behaviour.
> >
> > Has anyone seen something alike ?
> >
> > thanks,
> >
> > matheus
>
> Hi again,
>
> I have been trying all kinds of stuff on this, no good news though.
>
> I changed PSU, changed harddisk (was CF card, changed CF card, changed to
> harddisk), turned off an atheros pci AP, nothings seems to solve this. Today,
> after some hours up, I tried to access the webui and it god locked again.
>
> I will try the 2.1.5 version and then move back to vanila FreeBSD.
>
> If anyone have any hints, saw this elsewhere, please share :)
>
> this was a rock solid box, used to have 200+ days uptime. Now can't see the
> sun rise twice :(
>
> thanks,
>
> matheus

Hi, still no hope in here.

I installed a 2.1.1 i386 nanobsd from scratch on another CF, had it running for
some days and had no problem. Once I saw it stable, I tried the 2.2.2 i386
nanobsd, again, from the image and no old config reused. When I saw it stable
for some time, around one day time, I tried the dual iperf test (two internet
cable providers, 10Mbps and 5Mbps). Then after one night of iperf all along, I
tried to log in on webui, and got the same crash as before. The serial console
got me this:

[2.2.2-RELEASE][r...@xxx.xxx]/root:
Message from syslogd@xxx at May 17 20:08:00 ...
cygnus php-fpm[5321]: /index.php: Successful login for user 'admin' from:
10.1.1.90
hifn0: rndtest: zeros interval 1 failed (2676, 2343-2657)
hifn0: rndtest: zeros interval 1 failed (2342, 2343-2657)
hifn0: rndtest: zeros interval 4 failed (384, 251-373)

Message from syslogd@xxx at May 18 07:37:

and then dead ...

no ping answers, no http.

By that time, no routing was done and I had to pull the power plug.

So far, 2.1.x works but 2.2.x doesn't.

has anyone seen this also using two cable ISP's ?

I will go back to 2.1.5 and try.

thanks (for no answer, so far :( )

matheus

ps: this is a net5501-70 from soekris, using 3 types of CF cards so far.

--
"We will call you Cygnus,
the God of balance you shall be."