So our office is getting a big shot in the arm soon… We’re getting Gigabit
service from US Internet here in Minneapolis. Has anyone had an experience
using the physical or virtual Netgate routers with this type of connection? Are
there things I need to look out for when setting it up and replying?

And those of you with VMware experience… if I run the virtual firewall I would
need to have at least a VMware Essentials license to come close to the
throughput, right? Since the IOps are capped at something like 10MB/sec in the
free version.

Thanks,
Ryan