We haven't used wireless with pfSense yet.  The manuals for the
hardware models don't seem to mention how to set up the optional wireless.  The
doc site suggests not using wireless in pfSense?
(https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Should_I_use_pfSense_as_my_access_point)  It
also says that some cards can handle multiple SSIDs
(https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Wireless_Interfaces).  Does anyone know if
pfSense's hardware models support multiple SSIDs?

        The scenario is a client would use pfSense for routing but has a "demo
room" they would like to keep isolated.  Can we set up a second SSID that would
connect to that room's network?  Or should we just get an access point for that
room?

--

Steve Yates
ITS, Inc.