I think you need to look into state tracking:

https://doc.pfsense.org/index.php/Asymmetric_Routing_and_Firewall_Rules

I had an issue like this though with some advanced vpn routing I was
doing and pfsense was killing states when I routed more then once.  Is
that your case?  If pfsense cannot track the entire state I think at
one point it considers it dead and kills it.

I think you want to set State type to "none".  Let us know if it works.