Hello [EMAIL PROTECTED]!

On 13-Dic-99, you wrote:

 e>> REBOL said they'll provide the all-in-one html file; other
 e>> than that, I think the best is providing a PDF *AND* a PS
 e>> version. Postscript file can be easyly viewed and printed on
 e>> the Amiga too.

 e> And how easy is that?

As easy as installing HWGPOST, with the post.library and the POST:
handler. They you have just to copy your file to POST:. Your only
problem is installing and configuring fonts the first time...

BTW, there's a GhostScript port to the Amiga too; I was neve able
to make it work correctly, though.

Regards,
    Gabriele.
--
| Gabriele Santilli / /_/_\_\ \ Amiga Group Italia --- L'Aquila |