OK, now I get it :-)

/Anders

Joseph Bernhardt skrev:
Anders,

Obviously you did not read the initial post :). That's alright. I am using a php script to display data depending on the current page. Example: www.joughslife.com/Rockport.html displays the page that is titled "Rockport" while www.joughslife.com/otherstuff.html would display the page titled "otherstuff". So, these aren't supposed to be 404's. I was simply using this technique to display the pages.

Anders Nawroth wrote:

Lindsay Evans skrev:
To stop the validator/robots/etc. seeing it as a 404 error, you need to send a 200 OK HTTP status code, you can do that in PHP using this line of code:

header("HTTP/1.1 200 OK");
Why would you want to see 404 pages in search results?

If you need to validate the (X)HTML, you can upload it to the validator in this case.
Shouldn't be any need to validate your error pages too often!

/AndersN