On 8/1/06, Nick Gleitzman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What's the advantage of trying to get a paragraph to display like a table?

Forgot to mention - even if I do use a list, my desired style
ultimately requires a centered set of links, each one with a minimum
width and padding sufficient to show a background image (no-repeat).

That may be a no-brainer with a list of links vs. a paragraph of
whitespace-separated links, if listamatic and other examples are any
indication. :)

--
Joe D'Andrea
www.joesapt.net