Need I say anymore?

www.hansermusicgroup.com

Thoughts?

We all know the site is bad and *why* it's bad... so what's the point
of discussing it? Unless there's something standards-related to gain
from this discussion, there's no real point to having a bunch of
replies that say "yes, it sucks." But I'm not a moderator or anything
and I'm certainly not saying this is against list policies... I'm just
saying it's a waste of time. If you would like us to share arguments
you can use to convince the site designer to change it, then that's
totally different. In which case I would say: this will never market
well... it does nothing at all for search engines.... which pretty
much ruins the whole point of having an "info/about us" site like
this. It's just too bad that the guys at Hanser got ripped off.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... portfolio.christianmontoya.com