Hi all,

Very occasionally I get bizarre inconsistencies with Safari display compared to other browsers. Back in the day I'd sit back, take a look at the code, go through archived bug reports and allocate the problem via deduction.

Sadly these days I have my developer toolbars and DOM inspectors, and I'm too lazy and out of practice to do that.

Today I found this fantastic utility [http://webkit.org/]. WebKit is a terribly vague name, but I suppose 'the WebKit nightly build' about sums it up. I fired it up and went to look at my bug in question and got so distracted by its fantastic inspection frames (metrics! woo!) that it took me a while to notice that the bug in question had disappeared.

Can anybody suggest a useful alternative?

Regards,
Barney