Quoting Mihael Zadravec <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

that is rigt. I will stop doing that... But than again... Opera displays
arrow even when cursor is positiond over the text...

So then people who find the default behaviour in other browsers annoying should consider switching to Opera.

Do you people think that they should change that because users maybe don't
know if they can grab the text or not?

Long time Opera users wouldn't know any different, but certainly users switching from some other browser to Opera may be confused by this. Either way, it's up to Opera to implement what they think is best for their audience. Although not a deal breaker, this is one of those little things that make me slightly dislike Opera's browser, personally.

Patrick H. Lauke
http://redux.deviantart.com