Benjamin

I slightly surprised that google can automatically both access CSS,
ascertain it's meaning and then pass judgement on what is too small in terms
of text size.  For example CSS could reduce the text size by a number of
steps including by means of inheritence and applying different techniques
mixing EMS and percentages.

Maybe if somebody from Google had cause to manually investigate....

I may be wrong.  However I suspect there is an awful lot of FUD surrounding
the capabilities of Google irrespective of the number of PHD grads they
employ.

--
Regards

- Rob