So indicative of the fine line between good design and good business, which often do not seem to take notice of each other until someone truly inspired gets a chance to make an impression on the delivery method. True online accessibility must also be visually appealing, while accounting for the original objectives of creating the media asset in the first place. Nothing bugs me more than a super-cool looking site that shows off the ability of the artist who built it, yet does nothing for the idea, product or service it promotes.

  Art for art's sake is fantastic. Businesses need more.

  Noah

  http://PerthWebDesigns.com

  Quoting Cheryl Lead <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

AIMIA is traditionally very multimedia-based rather than web-based,
which influences the types of entries, I think. In previous years it's
always been the Flash-driven and very flashy sites that have won over
the usable and accessible.

So true - I wanted the usable accessible sites to win in my category but
there weren't any there to judge!  I had to mark the flashy flash driven
sites the highest as there was no other choice.