From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Matthew Cosier
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 10:18 AM
To: listserver@ozMOSS.com
Subject: [OzMOSS] RE: SharePoint designer crashes

Do you have access to a premier support call agreement?  MSDN?

I'd suggest giving Microsoft a call about this, as it's a crash, and out
of your hands.  Unless you feel like tracing it down with wndbgJ

I have SPD if you need me to test it.

Matthew Cosier
Readify | Dev Centre Lead

M: +61 401 932 250 | E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Blog: http://cosier.wordpress.com
<http://cosier.wordpress.com/>