On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 15:35:36 -0700, wsheluk wrote:
> I've just installed LittleSnitch_1.2.3beta3 and those alerts are
> driving me nuts!
>
> There was no were in LittleSnitch's preference pane that made it
> obvious to me how to disable or enable that new feature.

If you are talking about an alert that looks like this

I am not at all sure I have done the correct thing but I:

1)  Opened LS pref panel in system prefs and logged in;

2)  Opened the second drop down panel in the line which starts "All Rules";

3) Unchecked "Enable Code Injection Alert" and hit save.

Heaven only knows what I have done, but the alerts are gone. Hopefully someone
with real knowledge will jump in.

Ken Philbrick