Title: Re: [Littlesnitch-talk] LittleSnitch_1.2.3beta3 is driving
At 4:11 PM -0700 3/30/06, wsheluk wrote:

We need some "read me" instructions about the new feature from the author of LS.

And not just the 'new' stuff. There's lots about LittleSnitch that is not explained -- beginning with the "App X want to connect to 123,456,789 - Ok?  Deny?

Why can't Little Snitch do a whoiz or whatever it's called to decode that numerical URL into something more understandable on the fly?

There's lots about LS that assumes wsaaaay too much knowledge by some of us users.  And don't tell me that for that reason I shouldn't use it.